Want to know more about what we do? Want to become a member? Contact us today to learn more!
Submit Your Idea
“Submit Your Idea” to Operations Technology Development (OTD). We are looking for later-stage technologies that solve problems and address safety issues for natural gas operators that we can invest in.
Send us a one-page summary that includes the following information for us to review:
- Name, organization, contact information
- Description of your research idea or technology
- Relationship to the natural gas industry and what need it addresses
- Current status of your idea or technology and what the next step is that needs funding
- We look forward to receiving and reviewing the descriptions of your research ideas and technologies at any time of the year.
- You will receive an acknowledgement that we have received your submittal.
- We do our detailed reviews of new ideas during the months of January/February and June/July so we suggest that new ideas be submitted before these months to be considered in a more timely process.
- We may have to ask you to sign a non-disclosure agreement if you can’t provide enough detailed information for us to make a decision about your idea or technology.
- After the new ideas are reviewed by the technical team and membership, some may be requested to prepare as a full proposal for the March or September timeframe.
To submit your "idea" as well as any questions you may have about the process or OTD itself please complete the form. You can download the instructions for offline use. Thank you for considering working with OTD.